Welcome to Fusion2k

Home Forums General General Discussion Welcome to Fusion2k

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HojHoj
    Keymaster

This website and forum have been set up as a spiritual successor to Martin2k and as a replacement for the old Indever forums.

It will include similar content to m2k altho will probably not include the notepad application.

I’ve put some of the plans on the home page for now… forum + games list essentially. I’ll reupload flug and other random games (killers in cars 2 lol).

The website is for game dev using Clickteam Fusion 2.5 but any game dev software is OK.

I’ve set the website up using WordPress and the bbPress forum plugin.

EE
    Participant

Thank you for bringing back the forums! Promise to make good use of it.
    Hoping to keep the balance of memes vs actual content in order.

HojHoj
    Keymaster

I think the forums are less likely to have spam, certainly compared to discord. We can at least keep any offtopic posts for the general discussion boards and not in the devlogs. And it’s easier to moderate and just delete spam posts anyway.

I’ll keep working on this in my spare time and hopefully turn it into a proper website… lol

Louie DeeLouie Dee
    Participant

Yea nice one John!

look forward to seeing the evolution

HojHoj
    Keymaster

Thanks Lou. I’ve updated the colours to be similar to the original m2k website. Plus blue is an easier colour to work/live with.

EE
    Participant

I’ll keep working on this in my spare time and hopefully turn it into a proper website… lol

Honestly greatly appreciate the work you do, especially for all of us. Let me know what we can do to donate and help keep this afloat.

Participant

Excellent. At least we got something for proper dev logs again.

And hooray for the letter people!

HojHoj
    Keymaster

Yeah. Glad to have a forum again, even if it’s just used for a few devlogs. The Indever forum was closed because it wasn’t used, but no harm in trying again, lol.

I’ve noticed an issue already, the “last post” date is wrong on the forum overview, it’s showing the date the last topic was started instead which is misleading.

Thanks E. Don’t worry about it for now, but I’ll let you know if it needs any finacial help, or help adding games to the games list, moderating the forums, etc.

HojHoj
    Keymaster

Added BB quote tags. They need some different styling, but they work.

ye

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by HojHoj.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Users online: 1,097 Users Online